Description:A photograph of Kylemore Abbey in Galway county. This is a large building that was once a castle, but is now home to a community of Benedictine nuns. The Benedictines moved here in 1920 after their abbey in Ypres, Belgium was destroyed during the First World War. The abbey is at the foot of Duchruach Mountain and at the edge of Kylemore Lake. The area around the castle is quite wooded. There is a man and a woman standing on the side of the lake that is nearest the camera. There are wild shrubs growing on this side of the lake.