Village of Ballygar
Description:A photograph of the village of Ballygar in Galway county. The buildings on one side of the street can be seen. The name 'B. F. Galvin' appears over one shop front. The name over the shop front on the left of this building is difficult to read, but it looks like, 'D. Devode'. On the right, the name over the door begins with 'Cla'. There is a wooden seat in front of this establishment. There are trees growing on the side of the street, and there are several electricity poles in the picture. There are two women in the distance, but they are barely discernible. The picture was taken in 1946.