Collegiate Church of Saint Nicholas
Collection:Father Browne
Year:1942
Description:A photograph of the Collegiate Church of Saint Nicholas. The church has a bell tower, and there is a clock on each side of the bell tower. There is a large monument within the grounds of the church, and the grounds are surrounded by railings. In the photograph, the entrance of a narrow street known as Market Street is visible. There is an electricity pole on the footpath of this street. On the left, there is a store with the words, "Ladies' Wear" over its door. On the right there is a butcher shop with the words, "M. Mullins - Victualler" over the shop front. There are carcasses hanging in the window. There are two men walking across the street. Several electricity cables can be seen at the top of the picture. The photograph was taken in 1942.