Collegiate Church of Saint Nicholas
Collection:Father Browne
Year:1942
Description:A photograph of the Collegiate Church of Saint Nicholas. The church has a bell tower, and there is a clock on each side of the bell tower. The grounds of the church are surrounded by railings. In the photograph, the entrance of a narrow street known as Market Street is visible. There is an electricity pole on the footpath of this street. On the left, there is a store with the words, "Ladies' Wear" over its door. On the right there is a butcher shop with the words, "M. Mullins - Victualler" over the shop front. There are carcasses hanging in the window. Two electricity cables can be seen at the top of the picture. The photograph was taken in 1942.