Collegiate Church of Saint Nicholas
Description:A photograph of the Collegiate Church of Saint Nicholas. The church has a bell tower, and there is a clock on each side of the bell tower. There is a large monument within the grounds of the church, and the grounds are surrounded by railings. In the photograph, the entrance of a narrow street known as Market Street is visible. There is a man crossing the street, and there is a bicycle leaning against a wall on each side of the street. There is an electricity pole on the footpath of the street. On the left, there is a store with the words, "Ladies' Wear" over its door. There is a dog in front of this store. On the right there is a butcher shop with the words, "M. Mullins - Victualler" over the shop front. There are carcasses hanging in the window. The photograph was taken in 1942.