Parochial house and church in Ballygar
Description:A photograph of the parochial house (house in which the priest lives) and church in the Galway town of Ballygar. There is a woman standing in the doorway of the house, and there is a hedge on the left of the house. There is a footpath leading from the house to the church, and there is a wall between the grounds of the two buildings. There is a tree near the footpath. There is an electricity pole close to the church, and the church has a bell on its roof. The photograph was taken in 1946.