Description:A photograph of the ruin of Annaghdown Castle. It was erected by the O'Flaherty Clan - on the east shore of the lake, Lough Corrib - in the late fourteenth century. In the picture, the lake is in the foreground. There is a wooded area, a house and a church beyond the castle. The church has a bell on its roof. The photograph was taken in 1942.