Description:A photograph of two thatched houses in the Claddagh in Galway. Behind this house, there is a multi-storeyed, slated house with birds on its roof. There is a water pump between the two thatched houses and there are two electricity poles in the scene. There is a wall on the right. The photograph was taken in 1951 and was presented to Galway Public Library by Miss Laura M. North.