Oratory of Saint Mac Dara
Description:A photograph of the Oratory of Saint Mac Dara on Mac Dara's Island off the west coast of Ireland. The oratory was built by Saint Mac Dara, a sixth century saint. There are two men outside the building each standing on a corner inspecting the stonework. One man is wearing a beret and the other is wearing a cap. The roof of the church is damaged. There are large boulders near the church. The photograph was taken in 1953.