Ahascragh church and graveyard
Description:A photograph of Ahascragh church and graveyard. This church was burned down in 1922, during the Anglo-Irish war. It was rebuilt in 1926. It has a bell tower, and much of the church is covered in ivy. There is a man walking towards the door of the church; he is wearing a hat. Headstones are visible in the foreground, and there are trees growing in the graveyard.